A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following proprietary cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on the Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect According to Google, your IP address is not saved. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information on the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.
Cookies Advisor is a plugin for WordPress